Chelsea Thread 16/17

Chelsea have their hands on the cup, fair play. Conte is a good manager and seems to be building a rapport with the fans. the team deserved a punt at the title and were one of three that deserved it (us & spurs). Kante needs CL football as the guy is amazing... he will be sought after by the European elites, for sure. Any talk of Chelsea being negative and counter attacking teams-fact is you cant please them all, some people will always begrudge you regardless of your achievements.

The case has been concluded and he was found innocent.

And might I add, the entire case was brought up because 1 player said a game was fixed (2-2 was the agreed upon result or something) and that Conte knew about it. When the oter 21 players or so were asked, they said that 1 player is lying, and no such thing happened, but they dragged him to court anyway, even got banned for 4 months before the decision was overtuned and he was found not guilty.

Here he is, talking to journalists about it. I don't know which point during the proceedings this was from, but you can tell how livid he was.

Does not look like they are going to slip up does it, well fair play to them they do look like a team thats going to win the league, i am sure we will not give in and will probebly finish second, not given up yet but it does look to much, it will be our year next year ha ha Were have i heard that before.

Chelsea have their hands on the cup, fair play. Conte is a good manager and seems to be building a rapport with the fans. the team deserved a punt at the title and were one of three that deserved it (us & spurs). Kante needs CL football as the guy is amazing... he will be sought after by the European elites, for sure. Any talk of Chelsea being negative and counter attacking teams-fact is you cant please them all, some people will always begrudge you regardless of your achievements.

Chelseas defence is to solid for them to slip up. Normally the teams with the best defence win the league, it wouldn't surprise me if Chelsea won it next year. We play the best football, but it's getting the right balance. They're so efficient, although it is a bit boring to watch sometimes. I wouldn't be complaining though if I was a Chelsea fan.

I think your team are well drilled and no nonsense, and can kill a team in a blink of an eye and easily shut up shop. it's very effective and Conte is doing a great job.

I'm used to Spurs through my life playing attacking football from the get go, even when we have been awful, so most other teams to me aren't quite as easy on the eye.

It's all subjective anyway. I always felt Barca and Arsenals tippy tappy stuff boring to be honest yet everyone creamed themselves over it, whereas I like seeing a team counter at speed and gung ho attacking

I have always enjoyed watching Barca play, from the Rijkaard days, through the Pep years and beyond. City too, They're always enjoyable to watch, even if I'm always hoping they'll lose the game.

I just don't think there is only one type of good football. If you go to Barca forums, it's almost like anybody who doesn't play tippy-tappy possession football is a dire anti-football team. I enjoy watching Atletico Madrid, especially in the big games. Dortmund and Napoli both play great football, despite not playing possession based tippy-tappy football. Monaco too. I'd lump Chelsea in with those teams.

Yes, it's subjective, but the only times I've thought we've been dull to watch have been when the team has been in poor form.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.