Chelsea Thread 2014/15

mcfcfc said:
maccadon said:
4d6bfacd8a3c91077c8f72b3a2d28a88.jpg

is this for real????? if so it's just pathetic
I'm sure there's other pictures with plenty if fans. That may well just be some starting point, or a side street.

Oh, and some commentator on Absolute Radio was having a dig at Chelsea's style of play on Rock and Roll Football. He said he wanted Mourinho to take the shackles off next season and allow them to play the way they did in the first half of the season.

Manc in London said:
mcfcfc said:
maccadon said:

To be fair, it doesn't matter. Chelsea undoubtedly have a lot of fans. A sparse crowd at one point on a parade says very little.

It gives the gooners and spuds something to feel better about. Until they remember how shit they are.

I apologise is definitely old pic.was sent it on whatsapp while at work.need to double check things before posting.so sorry

stony said:
Manc in London said:
mcfcfc said:

To be fair, it doesn't matter. Chelsea undoubtedly have a lot of fans. A sparse crowd at one point on a parade says very little.

It gives the gooners and spuds something to feel better about. Until they remember how shit they are.

Indeed. They are the ones making most of it on Twitter. No surprise.

TonyM said:
hutton who blue said:
Hazard is a brilliant player. Why did he become such a bitching, moaning, caterwauling, diving twat when Mourinho was managing him? Fabregas at Arsenal and Barcelona never had a predilection for cheating or diving to win spot kicks in his favour, why has he developed this acquisition now? Simple. It's elementary. Mourinho. If you're proud to have him as your manager and win trophies that way, so be it.
I do not like Mourinho at all but Fabergas and Hazard seem to me to be parts without any help from anyone.
What I'm saying is there is a correlation. A manager, and Mourinho is a good, manipulative, calculating one, who is not disinclined to surreptitious or obvert cheating to get results, has directives that his players follow on the pitch.

Manc in London said:
stony said:
Manc in London said:

Indeed. They are the ones making most of it on Twitter. No surprise.

Last time the spuds won the title the open top bus was horse-drawn.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.