Chelsea Thread (2015-16)

Think we should be careful what we wish for sometimes. There is no less talent or steel in that squad than last season. As Zin put it, that's the players downing tools, and that could happen anywhere. Well, anywhere there's a complete c*** in charge anyway!

Is it 'downing tools' or are the players burnt out from last season? The players looked shagged out to me.

To be fair, thay have had large slices of bad luck this season, whereas the season before, they had a disproportionate amount of good fortune.

Many people have referred to Mourihno's mental toughness . However, this has been shown to be folly. He's got the resilience of a spoilt child.

Is it 'downing tools' or are the players burnt out from last season? The players looked shagged out to me.

To be fair, thay have had large slices of bad luck this season, whereas the season before, they had a disproportionate amount of good fortune.

Many people have referred to Mourihno's mental toughness . However, this has been shown to be folly. He's got the resilience of a spoilt child.
Wenger might be alluding to why they are fucked fitness wise this season.

So you'd rather your Team finish 10th than win a trophy and get champions league qualification?!

Its the amount of games you have to play in the Europa to go all the way to win it, then there's the thurs/sunday games as well.
If we're going to challenge for the PL next season i think being in the Europa will be a hindrance.

All the noises coming out of Chelsea have been that you're operating right on the limits for ffp though, no champions league will mean having to seriously cut costs in the summer.

Thats true & we do need a big clear out & rebuild next summer, hopefully some of our kids will finally be given a chance(cant see it though sadly)

Weren't Chelsea one of the biggest advocates of the ffpr?

K7m5xdF.jpg

That made me laugh out loud, haha ;-)

Nah mate. You'll make history by being the first club to be relegated whilst winning the Champions League.

Bookmark this post and congratulate me at the end of the season.

To be honest that would be a Chelsea thing to do, take us winning the CL, the following season we didnt lose a group game but still went out hence ending up in the Europa, the first CL winners not to go through the following season, so watch this space haha

Is it City who were the last Champions to be relegated the following season? back in the 30's i think it was i heard the other week?

To be honest that would be a Chelsea thing to do, take us winning the CL, the following season we didnt lose a group game but still went out hence ending up in the Europa, the first CL winners not to go through the following season, so watch this space haha

Is it City who were the last Champions to be relegated the following season? back in the 30's i think it was i heard the other week?
Yes, the 1938/9 season. However, this was before football began in 1992 so doesn't count.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.