Chelsea Thread (2015-16)

Can't afford to sack Maureen then! Ha ha!

No, they most definitely can't actually unless there's a get out clause on not making top 4 :D. Unless they don't expect to qualify the season after as well and are planning to do a Liverpool.

Oliver Holt is ripping Mourinho a new arsehole and pissing in the resulting bloody orifice in the Mail. I can't remember the special one ever suffering this sort of character assassination from the red tops before.
Has Roman decided to pull the trigger?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...elsea-manager-s-legacy-tarnished-cruelty.html

It's a fucking travesty if you ask me. The lad has given these cockroaches years of unstinting support, with his comic quips and quotes, his tactical genius and insights, his on-demand sad/happy/hurt/baffled face according to supporting their narrative and overall ensured that the loss of the GPC didn't diminish the flow of headline-making opportunities for out-and-out sucking-up and sycophancy. How many journo's had to work-up a decent story or headline when Mo was around? None. He selflessly did it all for them. And now what? A few dodgy results, a minion with an over-inflated opinion on her worth, a new kid on the block arrives and they all fuck-off and start fluttering their eyelids at this new arrival like the bunch of Kloppers they always were. Shocking lack of loyalty.

Mourinhos press conference was spot on yesterday. The PGMOL have done their damage. They'll win their next 10 and all this will be forgotten. We'll wait and see how UEFA react to their FFP failure. Won't hold my breath as Gazprom are a big sponsor...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.