Chelsea Thread (2015-16)

I'm fuckin glad to see the back of the bastard. He's the final link to Mourinho's hated Chelsea team and I think its a wise move by the club to sweep the last of them out especially after what happened with Mourinho earlier this season.

The whole debacle had Terry's fingerprints all over it and it shows what happens when players have too much power and are effectively making managerial and executive decisions. The fact there's no mention of Terry been kept around even in a coaching capacity speaks volumes imo.

Well done Chelsea........

It certainly did mate, but terry was the one giving it the puppy dog eyes and the supposedly heartfelt interviews about how much he cares and that. There was that comment supposedly by a chelsea player saying that he'd rather lose than win for mourinho and hazard got the blame - do you think for a second that if terry was giving his all for chelsea at the time and that was hazards (or any other players) attitude that terry would have let him get away with it? No fucking chance. He wouldn't have stood for it for any of them but it was fabregas, hazard and costa who got the blame whilst terry comes out smelling of roses once again. Total bullshit. The man is the absolute pits

Regarding the contract thing - bloke at work said he read that Terry leaked the no contract thing to the press to put pressure on the club and get himself a better deal? Anyone heard much about it?

I can't believe for a second that captain, leader, LEGEND John Terry would put himself and his pocket ahead of the club he loves so much...

It certainly did mate, but terry was the one giving it the puppy dog eyes and the supposedly heartfelt interviews about how much he cares and that. There was that comment supposedly by a chelsea player saying that he'd rather lose than win for mourinho and hazard got the blame - do you think for a second that if terry was giving his all for chelsea at the time and that was hazards (or any other players) attitude that terry would have let him get away with it? No fucking chance. He wouldn't have stood for it for any of them but it was fabregas, hazard and costa who got the blame whilst terry comes out smelling of roses once again. Total bullshit. The man is the absolute pits

Regarding the contract thing - bloke at work said he read that Terry leaked the no contract thing to the press to put pressure on the club and get himself a better deal? Anyone heard much about it?

I can't believe for a second that captain, leader, LEGEND John Terry would put himself and his pocket ahead of the club he loves so much...
He truly is a despicable character and that's even without mentioning what he did to his 'mate' Wayne Bridge and his racist tirade against the younger Ferdinand. He's an odious lump of steaming dog shit who is so low, he could limbo under a snake's belly! Football will be a better place without the likes of Terry, but having said that what's the betting that there's a bidding war by the major TV companies to add him to their pundit roster.......

They are picking up valuable points with all these draws. They'll not be relegated. They should be proud.

He truly is a despicable character and that's even without mentioning what he did to his 'mate' Wayne Bridge and his racist tirade against the younger Ferdinand. He's an odious lump of steaming dog shit who is so low, he could limbo under a snake's belly! Football will be a better place without the likes of Terry, but having said that what's the betting that there's a bidding war by the major TV companies to add him to their pundit roster.......
Yes. I can see him and Rio getting on REALLY well together in the studio!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.