Chelsea Thread (2015-16)

To be fair lads, the back pass did deflect off the Norwich player's boot, which can't be seen on that angle, but multiple other angles clearly show the deflection. I don't know what the rules say about a deflected back pass but it certainly doesn't seem that outrageous to let it go. At the time, on first viewing, I thought Coutois' brain had blanked out for a second, because he had real reason to pick it up as he was under no real pressure from a Norwich player. It turns out there was a deflection and Courtois could be seen walking up to the ref a few moments later and explaining something.

I was talking to a Chelski fan yesterday who was very pissed-off with the club. Apparently they have this week taken £700 odd from his bank account for next year's season ticket and the club don't even know where they will be playing their home games.

I was talking to a Chelski fan yesterday who was very pissed-off with the club. Apparently they have this week taken £700 odd from his bank account for next year's season ticket and the club don't even know where they will be playing their home games.
Are the being evicted?
Have Red Roman's Russian Roubles run ragged?

Chelsea ending their kit deal with adidas 6 years early, 16/17 will be the last. Seems Chelsea are paying to get out of it.

Probably tapped up with a better offer. Wonder if we can scour the market I.e. Under Armour and increase our deal?

Chelsea ending their kit deal with adidas 6 years early, 16/17 will be the last. Seems Chelsea are paying to get out of it.

Probably tapped up with a better offer. Wonder if we can scour the market I.e. Under Armour and increase our deal?

Could be Adidas pulling outand Chelsea paying back monies they received up front. Apart from the MLS, Adidas are reducing sponsorship in football.

Strange how Hazard has miraculously found his form towards the end of the season.

Must be looking for a move...

Strange how Hazard has miraculously found his form towards the end of the season.

Must be looking for a move...

One of the biggest shithouses in football. He's been a fucking disgrace all year and only performs when he can be arsed. That pass out from defence though was a thing of beauty. It reminded me of Merlin's volley to Dzeko in the sick swan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.