Chelsea Thread (2015-16)

I was expecting you to raid Atleti and come back with Koke, Griezmann, maybe Godin (though looks like you've banked on Stones), plus a LB. Expected more from you, so I'm pleasantly surprised so far.
Abramovich days of spending like before are over,he wants the club to be self sustainable now.

He has over 1 billion in interest free loan owed by the club plugging holes from the losses of his 1st 10 years at the club and is also fitting the bill for 500 million for the stamford bridge rebuild,it's no wonder Chelsea haven't been busy this window and also Mourinho is started to rock the apple cart mentioning rivals spending big while his poor old Chelsea are not.

Debatable. As dispicable as the manager and the club as a whole are, I find arse fans the most well informed. Got talking to a few at the emirates last season. Seemed the most 'likeable' if thats the word. Decentish bunch minus that banner that time.
Are you being sarcastic ?! Arselona fans a decent bunch ! well informed lol

Did you see the sendoff you gave Lampard in his final game for chelsea at stamford bridge,a lap of honour in front of about 20 people,compare that to Gerrard's sendoff at Anfield,unbelievable how you treated 2 long standing players who played a part of your recent history.

He talks about how subdued his Chelsea sendoff was and how it was a anti-climax in the article below.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...-Manchester-City-Premier-League-football.html

Dont believe everything you read fella, i was at his last game & while it wasnt a send off for him bearing in mind no one knew he was going, the usual end of season lap of honour had 1,000s there.

As we all know Liverpool fans are superior to anyone else lol! Gerrard had announced he was leaving back in Jan as well.

Aye was a great game , had a few beers and laughs with some chelsea fans later

I was at the game mate, remember the Kippax chanting to us "Chelsea Chelsea win the cup" as it was two weeks before our final v Utd(which ive erased from my memory lol!)

Abramovich days of spending like before are over,he wants the club to be self sustainable now.

He has over 1 billion in interest free loan owed by the club plugging holes from the losses of his 1st 10 years at the club and is also fitting the bill for 500 million for the stamford bridge rebuild,it's no wonder Chelsea haven't been busy this window and also Mourinho is started to rock the apple cart mentioning rivals spending big while his poor old Chelsea are not.

To be fair Mourinho said when "Roman first came in Chelsea bought the title, now others are trying to do the same" personally i cant see anything wrong with that statement.

To be fair Mourinho said when "Roman first came in Chelsea bought the title, now others are trying to do the same" personally i cant see anything wrong with that statement.[/QU

What's wrong with the statement is that Chelsea continue to try and buy the title every year not just ten years ago ! They continue to spend fortunes on players, just more bull from Mourinho.

Debatable. As dispicable as the manager and the club as a whole are, I find arse fans the most well informed. Got talking to a few at the emirates last season. Seemed the most 'likeable' if thats the word. Decentish bunch minus that banner that time.
Swings and roundabouts, last season post-match I ended up in the same tube carriage as a few gooner arseholes, banging on about "the Arabs" while conveniently forgetting who sponsors their stadium!

Chelsea sell Filipe Luis back to Atletico Madrid, 4 year deal, undisclosed fee, SSN...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.