Chelsea Thread (2015-16)

Everything about Chelsea just oozes scum! Their racist fans to their racist captain and their absolute **** of a manager!
I could probably let the racist fans slide as every club is guilty of having a few dickheads but along with Terry as a club representative and Mourinho as their manager the racist fans are just a core of absolute scumness!

Love how most their fans and Mourinho completely disregard the amount of money spent by Chelsea over the recent years, it's as if they only spent big in 2003 then after that it was all sensible business!?!

Only good thing about Chelsea is when their fans throw pound coins at us the toff, shandy drinking cunts!

According to transfermarkt figures, Chelsea have spent the second highest amount after United in the last 5 years. We're 3rd with Liverpool only £4m behind. It's only because of Luiz and Mata that their net spend is below ours.

According to transfermarkt figures, Chelsea have spent the second highest amount after United in the last 5 years. We're 3rd with Liverpool only £4m behind. It's only because of Luiz and Mata that their net spend is below ours.

It's not been bad from their point of view though.

In the last 5 years Chelsea have won 2 league titles, 1 Europa League, 1 Champions League, 2 FA Cups and 1 League Cup.

Everything about Chelsea just oozes scum! Their racist fans to their racist captain and their absolute **** of a manager!
I could probably let the racist fans slide as every club is guilty of having a few dickheads but along with Terry as a club representative and Mourinho as their manager the racist fans are just a core of absolute scumness!

Love how most their fans and Mourinho completely disregard the amount of money spent by Chelsea over the recent years, it's as if they only spent big in 2003 then after that it was all sensible business!?!

Only good thing about Chelsea is when their fans throw pound coins at us the toff, shandy drinking cunts!

I got £3.50 one match at Stamford bridge one year, nearly the price of a pint at the time in that London, quite generous of them I thought

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.