Chelsea vs. City - 21/02/16 - FA Cup 5th Round - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

mancity dan

What team do you reckon that we will put out against the Chavs?

I am thinking it will be a pretty weak one, considering we play midweek in CL and then Capital One Cup Final the week after.

We can't win it so send one first teamer to captain the EDS squad
We know mp will send a decent team though,waste of time and another game to get injuries and travelling

Play the kids, ive never been so certain that we are not gonna get a win. I will be right behind the team, but a draw I feel is the best we could hope for.

Willy
Zaba otamendi Humphries Kolarov

Fernando

Celina yaya Garcia Barker

Kelichi

pelle said he will play youth, but i doubt there will be more than 2 on the pitch. probably celina and nacho and the rest on the bench, but this is the team i would like to see.

I think he'll mix it up with a few of the eds lads that have been on the bench getting a start with the rest of the first team making up the numbers. Imo that's the worst thing he could do, as we'll still likely get beat by what will be a strong Chelsea team who are in decent form right now and then still have a few tired legs for the upcoming games in Kiev and the final. You either go all out youth team and zero 1st teamers bar Willy or you go full strength and try to win it. Playing half and half benefits nobody. Sadly that's exactly what i think he'll do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.