Chelsea vs U*ited in March - Who do you want to win?

mancityscot

i know this is speaking about a month in advance, however with chelsea now 4 points behind us and united 3 points in front of us just now, they play their game in hand against eachother on 1st of march. by that time, we will have played, birmingham, west brom, u*ited and fulham where we could easily pick up 10 points from those games or say we slip up against birmingham or whatever. considering united go on as they have been and chalsea the same, both teams will end up around us in the table. so what result would benefit us more. a united win to keep chelsea behind us, or a chelsea win so that chelsea maintain pressure on us regardless of whether we slip up in one of those games. i think i'd go for either a draw or united win. we should make sure we try and get top 3 at all costs.

thoughts?

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Depends where everyone is in 4 games. If united are out of site then them. If not then Chelsea.

exactly. we'll just have to see what result would benefit us more at that moment.

All my life, I have supported TWO teams...

CITY (obviously) and ...

...anyone who plays against Un***d.

If Blackpool beat United tomorrow, then Chelsea. If United win any league aspirations for us are dead and buried, so it would be hard to want Chelsea to beat them. Damn, I simply cannot bring myself to want the vermin to win even if it benefits us. 0-0 draw, two broken legs, and six red cards.

If at all possible, the ref. At least four red, seven yellow cards would make a great start.

Seriously, no point in wishing anything in such matches unless you really need that heart attack. It's all about City's own performance and there will be plenty of opportunity for at least emphysema in the next 3-4 matches.

It's very hard to say as a lot can happen in a month, but if things stay as they are and United hold the lead by a stretch and Chelsea continue to strugle a bit, then I would rather see United win as it would be better for us. The safer we are in the top 4 the better.
Though to be fair, a draw would be something I could stomach better.

But it's really hard to say with it being so far away.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.