Chelsea vs U*ited in March - Who do you want to win?

We had our chance to catch them and blew it, arsenal still have a chance, just need pool win sunday now

Andouble said:
deano ou812 said:
a loss at liverpool could see utd start to wobble,and suddenly games that on paper look a shoe in become even harder,as baconface once said its squeaky bum time if they lose on sunday...

if you're thinking what I think you're thinking, they're too far ahead for us to catch.

Why? They're 10 points ahead of us. That's 4 wins for us, and 4 losses for them. Plenty of games left. Looked what happenned to Chelsea; who could've thought, at the beginning of the season, that they would be only 4th now and in a not so good form?

Andouble said:
deano ou812 said:
a loss at liverpool could see utd start to wobble,and suddenly games that on paper look a shoe in become even harder,as baconface once said its squeaky bum time if they lose on sunday...

if you're thinking what I think you're thinking, they're too far ahead for us to catch.
not really but this season has been like no other so for that never say never...

MikeF said:
didactic said:
You lot should stop worrying about other teams results and be more concerned that we win our games.

Fuck what the others do. I have faith we will do it.

Thank God for that, somebody on my wavelength

I'm all over your wavelength lads, sick of the negative shite on here.

We manage to get 3 points against Wigan, scum drop points at dippers this weekend, you never fucking know. Come on City.

didactic said:
You lot should stop worrying about other teams results and be more concerned that we win our games.

Fuck what the others do. I have faith we will do it.
*bell rings*
....Is the correct answer...

Before the match id convinced myself a Chelsea win would be a bad result...but im chuffed that the rags lost, i truly am!

taconinja said:
Super Mario said:
what? 2 major trophies in one year - a final @ Wembley and over to Dublin for the Europa, i honestly hand on heart would be happy coming 17th so shoot me down
We miss out on Champion's League and those two trophies will likely need to tide us over for 35 more years.

Deal, + city are a modern enigma so no more need to wait 35 years

I hate them!

Went out for a pint and to watch the game tonight. Started off quietly wanting United to win, but gradually the bellends in the boozer started to piss me off more and more. I finished off delighted that Chelsea beat the fuckers and went home as smug as they started out as. Now I've got away from them I'm dissapointed again. Fucking hate them!!!

Bring on tomorrow!!!

CITY FOR LIFE said:
Lets not forget Spurs need to go to Chelsea come to us and play Arsenal to name only 3 games, plus Wolves away for them this weekend isn't an easy one. Utd have lost and Everton have gone out of the FAC not a bad night.
Sanity.

There's 10 games left yet, plenty will change.

Oh and one other thing, just thing how that silly little c*nt neville is feeling driving back in his mib jacket with his mib mates, long way from manchester after your beloved get beat. Smile :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.