Chelsea vs U*ited in March - Who do you want to win?

Re: I hate them!

I did face up to it that we needed the scum to win but now chelski have won I say bollocks to them lets now enjoy it , always great to see those w..kers get beat and you never know they have a few tough games coming up liverpool ars chelski who knows they might not make the champs league !!!

Re: I hate them!

Besteamintheland said:
I did face up to it that we needed the scum to win but now chelski have won I say bollocks to them lets now enjoy it , always great to see those w..kers get beat and you never know they have a few tough games coming up liverpool ars chelski who knows they might not make the champs league !!!

ditto.

ibruzi said:
Andouble said:
if you're thinking what I think you're thinking, they're too far ahead for us to catch.

Why? They're 10 points ahead of us. That's 4 wins for us, and 4 losses for them. Plenty of games left. Looked what happenned to Chelsea; who could've thought, at the beginning of the season, that they would be only 4th now and in a not so good form?

Why? Because at the moment we should worry about staying in the Top 4 to be honest.
Chelsea win their game in hand and they go ahead of us. If Spurs win their game in hand and we will be level on points and only ahead on goal difference.

Fucking bricking it. I got a horrible feeling we will finish 5th again and then the shit will really hit the fan.

Unbelievable how someone thinks, completely madness, but creds for being positive. I just can't see it in a million years and think you are pretty deluded to even suggest such a thing. When have ever the cheats thrown away a lead? I know this season is crazy, but when city don't manage to take advantage of the weakest pl in years, we are suddenly now going to push for it and win? When we have given away our lead for the 4th spot? What we should worry about is fighting for 4th with everything we got, we are nearing a disaster people. Because if we don't make cl, what a complete and utter major failure. Please open your eyes, this is madness haha.

Super Mario said:
Deal, + city are a modern enigma so no more need to wait 35 years
It's just one of those moments, you know? One of those instances when things click and you see how the rest of the film or novel or season in a football league is likely to play out. I hope I'm wrong, but honestly? I don't care what happens to the rags. I don't care if they win the title. I don't care if they all die in a fire tonight. Never have. Never will. I care about them when we face them. Other than that, they're irrelevant to me. That's for maintainin's benefit as I am not nor will I ever be a scab. I simply love City. The other nineteen teams in the league can fuck off and die. I have no love for them and if they're in the way of City, I hope every misfortune caused by whatever deity you care to name happens to them. I hate Wigan. I hate Stoke. I hate the rags. I hate them all equally. Because one team matters to me. One.

The moment that result went final today, I had that click. I think Mancini got locked in too quickly to installing his system with too many players not invested in his system. I think we're tired. I think we have too many injuries. I think our form is too off. I think our players are too unsettled. So we may win either the FA Cup or the Europa League or even both, but I have a hard time seeing us tread water in three competitions to stay in the top four. I also don't think our owners give a fig about the FA Cup and see the Europa League trophy as just about worthless. Win one of those and we still may fire the manager, which would be fine if we had a chance in Hell of signing the one manager I feel could salvage a bunch of disparate personalities and get them believing long enough to get into the Champion's League before the FFPR nuts us. He won't come to a team not in the CL, though. And it's almost guaranteed he'll be managing the rags. So we're likely to take a trophy and look for another manager who will chuck half the squad and need two years to build his squad to challenge for the Champion's League spot. Note, I didn't say challenge for the Champion's League. No, he'll need the time just to challenge for fourth because if Tottenham makes it this year and the same four from last year are still there, then it's going to be ten times harder to crack the nut.

Maybe I'm overreacting. Don't know. There's a reason I don't post for several hours after a result goes against us. I can't seem to shake the dead-on certainty though that we're about to piss around against a no-name team from Greece again next year on a Thursday night while the owner's patience wears even thinner.

Don't know whether I'm happy with the result tonight or not.

I suppose I'll know by Monday, if City have beaten Wiggin, Spurs have dropped points at Wolves and Chelsea have dropped points at Blackpool!

I just hope we beat Wiggin and Villa then go to the Bridge on some kind of form. We need at least a point from there. Can't see it, but there's hope I suppose.

BlueSinclair said:
When we have given away our lead for the 4th spot? What we should worry about is fighting for 4th with everything we got, we are nearing a disaster people.

Even if Spurs and Chelsea win their games in hand we'll remain fourth. I admit we're struggling a bit lately, but "nearing a disaster" is a bit over the top.

n_mcfc said:
Don't know whether I'm happy with the result tonight or not.

I suppose I'll know by Monday, if City have beaten Wiggin, Spurs have dropped points at Wolves and Chelsea have dropped points at Blackpool!

I just hope we beat Wiggin and Villa then go to the Bridge on some kind of form. We need at least a point from there. Can't see it, but there's hope I suppose.
I think we also have to play Kiev twice before going to the Bridge.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.