Cheltenham inbetween races chat

That was well won, I think Melon could have ran him closer without the double block on the home turn though, killed his momentum.

Jack Kennedy gave that horse a wonderful ride no matter what. Only 17 this guy will be a great rider the more experience he gets at the big festivals. I think there is a lot of pressure on Bryan Cooper with how well Kennedy has done so far so I wouldnt be shocked to see him doing something big in future with Ruby and Barry Gerraghty all in there later years he will be linked with all the big jobs over the sticks the way he is going.

It was a great ride from the young lad, there is generally always a horse comes swinging up the hill late, it is either that or the jockeys who go for it off the bend and try and kick on.
I think I prefer the former but the later seems popular the last few years.

Time 3.53.2 is 7 seconds slower than Altior last year. Suggests ground on the 'dead' side for all that last year was much stronger renewal ...

You say that but how many of us are backing that horse at 1-4, I have had a stab at Royal Caviar without the fav at 3-1

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.