Cheltenham inbetween races chat

Anyone any ideas how i can watch this from Poland? Can't use ITV hub and struggling to find any streams.

Well no sooner than I dump Mullins and Walsh after a piss poor two days, boom the fuckers are back in the enclosure with regularity :(

Enjoyed that run, really aggressive and never gave the others a chance. Just now need Unowhatimeanharry now for a nice treble.

Hope this helps

The rules winners only races so 1 point a winner for a odds on winner anything under Evens / 3 points for single digit winners and 5 points for double digit winners.
Also jockey of the day rules apply for the 5 selected races. Also Trainer of the day if there is a tie in either it will roll over. 5 points each for trainer and Jockey.
You can only use the jockey or trainer once during the 4 days.

I know there will be a lot of wheres my extra points for x y and z and prices are starting prices only see how this works. Should be less work for me but who knows might be everyones cup of tea.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.