Cheltenham inbetween races chat

Yeah the tipser is different this year some people who held onto Ruby and Mullins for today just got 30 points alone. Thought it would be closer as i fully expected Mullins and Walsh to do better on the first day so the points would of been shared out better but its hard to sort it out and to give everyone a chance. Something different as i said before.

My day today brilliant had rubys 3 of Lets Dance , Un De Sace and Yorkhill in a treble and a each way bet coming in on the Cooper horse so i got back 121 euro on the day so up for the week already. I am a happy chappy.

Not looking a good day for most so far, bookies will be loving those last two results. Djakadam or bust for me now.

Had a nice ew return on the second in the er second. I need Djakadam today as well, made a small profit Weds & Thurs after a little loss on Tues.

The worst I can do is finish roughly level on the week unless I have an extra punt somewhere.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.