Chemtrails.

Aye.

It's worth pointing out that we live in the best time in the history of our species to live. Taking relatively to population, deaths from poverty have never been lower, deaths from war has never been lower, deaths from disease and famine has never been lower. Child mortality is at an all time low, we haven't had a major war in over 70 years and there's a decent chance we might have eradicated world wars altogether (though we can't really say that for another 50 years), education is at an all time high, social benefit investment is at an all time time, child literacy and numeracy are at an all time high, in the West we're a long way towards eradicating functional racism and sexism from our political systems, more people own houses/land than ever before, we have working democratic systems all over the world and they're both strong and people believe in them, access to healthcare has never been easier, access to education has never been easier, social mobility has never been easier, we have the ability to eradicate viruses to the point where many of histories major killers no longer exist, the world is more sanitary than it has ever been, we have the ability to travel entire countries in a matter of hours, we have a system of instant communication with the entire world's knowledge combined stuffed into our pockets most of the time, we have exceptional choices of food and are able to mass produce it to the point where a sandwich costs a few quid.

By almost every possible metric, this time is the most peaceful, most secure, most healthy and most prosperous time that humans have ever lived in. In future centuries the century post-1950s to 2050 will be seen as a Golden Age of human development that is unlike any 100 years span in the history and quite probably future of humans. This is us earning our way to becoming the next stage of our species and social development. We do still have lots of problems to solve with poverty, disease, inequalities and views of hatred but it's also importance to recognise how far we've come in such a short period of time. The world my grandparents inhabited may as well be a totally different planet to the one my son will live in as an adult. You can criticise the baby boomers and their kids for lots of things as millenials do - usually about the prices of housing and the like of, but they've carved out a world that's indistinguishable to the one that they grew up in.

What an uplifting post.

We're slowly being poisoned and our immune systems weakened, whilst at the same time life expectancy and general quality of health continues to rise. It's a head scratcher.

As I said, cunning and devious.

Something needs to be done.

Anxious and perplexed.
Scotland

Control teh weather don't they?

Thought they could give us a few more hours of sun than the 48 hours a year were accustomed to here then.

Control teh weather don't they?

Thought they could give us a few more hours of sun than the 48 hours a year were accustomed to here then.

We get 4-8 hours you lucky lucky bastard. Luxury bloody luxury.

So, Aliens?
9189283.jpg

I'm trying same OP. I'm yet to be convinced one way or the other about all the gravity bollocks and the earth being round.

Regards

A fellow lunatic
This made me laugh.

Chemtrails, 9/11 inside jobbers and moon landing fakers I just don't even know how to engage as it is all so ludicrous.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.