Chemtrails.

putting aside all this piss+bollox malarkey for a moment,
i'd like to dwell on the æsthetic beauty of these things...

i don't care what anyone else thinks, they are fucking stunning.

ida and i were just sat sitting outside quaffing bordeaux watching the sun setting,
(our new gaff looks southward down from the pennines, it's quite spectacular),
when we both remarked almost simultaneously that the sky was suddenly wondrous with entrails.

there are lots of trails over the sky here tonight, looking south west over manchester,
6 or 7 high-up planes often in view at once really pumping it out,
plus several, before landing at ringway, doing their descending circling thang,
all making their white marks on the sky blue,
like a young child drawing his first crosses with big man city crayons across the dusky sky,
crosses over fading crosses over more fading crosses.

if it weren't for the fact that we are both from strong stock we may easily have wept at the spectacle.

this is not my photograph but it gives an idea
a6ab743c6c2d72c35077f42240b32012.jpg

Last edited:
So, the people who poison us are themselves immune, as is their children and cats.

But, ofcourse we all know those shape shifting lizard cunts are sneaky fuckers and aren't affected.

It's just us non illuminati types that suffer.

Fucking typical and another nail in the coffin of humanity by these aliens, coming over here with all their technology and using a really slow method to gain control.

What next?

I blame the parents, mine in particular, for not being in the illuminati and making me immune.

Plus they never got me a Raliegh Chopper bike when I was a kid.

And people wonder why I drink?

Because you're Scottish. You'd be abnormal, otherwise ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.