Cheques .

Yeah, cheers for that!
Will sleep tonight.
£1300 and £609 .
I sent a text to the lady today with all the welcome advise and asked before i see her on Friday can i send some flowers she said "no thank you" a "little money please" , the girl is skint .
Thank you to all for there advise .

I am with Mr Barcon.
The overdraft facility will still be there if she deposits the cheque and will tempraraly reduce her charges on her outstanding balance.
She may of course remove the lot including overdraft as long as the facility is still in place.
Why pay some cheque cashing sausauge an inflated fee to get to your own money.

Unless of course she does not want the cheque to be visable through account and then a cheque cashing facility is good to go.
Use the cheapest on offer and a reputable one.

It may be an unauthorised overdraft in which case she pays the cheque in and the cash belongs to the bank and no further overdraft facility available.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

It may be an unauthorised overdraft in which case she pays the cheque in and the cash belongs to the bank and no further overdraft facility available.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Which makes for a poor situation as the interest rates on unautherised overdrafts are excessive and penalty driven to say the least.
If this was the case I would put the cheques into account.
Not sure if unauthorised overdrafts effect credit rating.
I feel sure they do.

Last edited by a moderator:
Have I missed the point or is she needing immediate cash against waiting for cleared funds with the cheque? Used to pull stunts like that when I was a student and broke.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.