Cheryl In Call For Body Shaming To Become Illegal

Err, scuse my ignorance but what the fuck is body shaming?

Im not 100%, but i think in her case its the media telling her she is too skinny.

"Body shaming" is good in my opinion, how else are you going to know you're definitely a big fat twat if nobody tells you?

Ah! Thanks for clearing that up. Next time I see a big fat twat I'll be sure to let them know.

I had to google her to know who she is. she's completely irrelevant to my life.
Another Celebrity who is famous for well... being famous.

if this was Hillary Clinton, Michelle Obama or Sonia Ghandi or some other influential women around the world, I'd take note...But this lass?
Who the fuck is she?
Just another pawn in the entertainment chess game.

We need special classes for schoolboys to teach them that beauty is only skin deep and that they should fancy fat and ugly girls too.

Girls could be taught that an unemployed lad with acne is just as worthy of their attentions as a premier league footballer.

Education is the key to changing attitudes.

Where would we be without these celebrities to tell us what we should and shouldn't do eh?
Her current gig is to judge whether someone can sing or not, even though she can't sing very well herself and was given the opportunity because of looks alone. Looks that were exploited by wearing skimpy outfits. Still, she's got her money from it now so it's time to pull the ladder up and preach.
It's as annoying as the billionaire bono telling us to give whatever we can afford to stop people starving in Africa.

Where would we be without these celebrities to tell us what we should and shouldn't do eh?
Her current gig is to judge whether someone can sing or not, even though she can't sing very well herself and was given the opportunity because of looks alone. Looks that were exploited by wearing skimpy outfits. Still, she's got her money from it now so it's time to pull the ladder up and preach.
It's as annoying as the billionaire bono telling us to give whatever we can afford to stop people starving in Africa.

Well said bud.

Can't stand being preached to by alot of these celebrities. My worst nightmare is being famous - they sold their soul for fame, now they tell us how to live our lives?
Get back into your big mansions up in the hills and leave us rats to scrape through life with holes in our pockets.

Dont think il be taking moral lessons from a woman who calls black people "Jigaboos" anytime soon.

We need special classes for schoolboys to teach them that beauty is only skin deep and that they should fancy fat and ugly girls too.

Girls could be taught that an unemployed lad with acne is just as worthy of their attentions as a premier league footballer.

Education is the key to changing attitudes.

No mention of the day walkers tho, good to see.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.