Chicago U16 vs Man City U16 pre-match thread (Live 4:45PM)

Damnit. I wanted to see Faour in action, but missed it...how did he do? Could someone describe his playing style?

They might post highlights here:
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/user/AlKassU17?feature=watch" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/user/AlKassU17?feature=watch</a>

BeCn5iyIQAAvwP9.jpg

Jumanji said:
Damnit. I wanted to see Faour in action, but missed it...how did he do? Could someone describe his playing style?

Cross between Ibra and Negredo.

But with less facial hair.

CELTICRORY said:
Did Brahim play?

Yes, wasn't on very long though. Didn't have chance to do much.

Jumanji said:

Again, not on for very long so hard to describe his style. Did score two goals though, first made it look too easy, and the second was a lovely free kick. Clearly got skills but you can't extrapolate much about either from today.

FantasyIreland said:
CELTICRORY said:
Did Brahim play?

He tried;-)

Did ok,a few things didn't come off.

Very short cameo and didn't have much chance to show. But he did almost dance through six Chicago defenders, so you could see he was trying to contribute. He has just come to the team and you could tell.

adrianr said:
BigOscar said:
Faour looks a bit more useful upfront than Buckley! Looks a really classy player. To be fair to Buckley, he looked an awful lot better out wide

Completely different when coming in off that left hand side, two goals very quickly and should have had a hat trick.

Was not expecting that to be half as entertaining as it was. The club could really push attendances for U16 and U18 games if this is going to be the quality on display regularly.

Highlights for the goals coming next if you missed them.

Need to play these or EDS games at the mini-stadium before home games I reckon, kick off at say 11-30am or midday.

Daz_Blue said:
SebastianBlue said:
Jumanji said:

Cross between Ibra and Negredo.

But with less facial hair.

More my little pony than beast .....

I had actually though about Winnie the Pooh.

adrianr said:
CELTICRORY said:
Did Brahim play?

Yes, wasn't on very long though. Didn't have chance to do much.

Jumanji said:

Again, not on for very long so hard to describe his style. Did score two goals though, first made it look too easy, and the second was a lovely free kick. Clearly got skills but you can't extrapolate much about either from today.

My first reaction was Kaka! Only 10 minutes though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.