Childhood crushes

Blue Til Death said:
2sheikhs said:
Blue Til Death said:
didnt last very long if your monika is anything to go by mate ;-)
The music to the programme was enough to get my cannon rumblin', knowing I was going to see Jenny. Once the show ended, I needed privacy.

ha ha!! well she certainly gets my tunnel rat twitching too.. Just like that poster of that bird on the tennis court scratching her arse....many a crackly sock in the wash basket over her....!!!
Look at her now FFS!!

exhib0903.jpg

I wasted all that good bollock batter.

2sheikhs said:
Blue Til Death said:
2sheikhs said:
The music to the programme was enough to get my cannon rumblin', knowing I was going to see Jenny. Once the show ended, I needed privacy.

ha ha!! well she certainly gets my tunnel rat twitching too.. Just like that poster of that bird on the tennis court scratching her arse....many a crackly sock in the wash basket over her....!!!
Look at her now FFS!!

exhib0903.jpg

She looks as rough as fuck now.

Was it drugs drink or Greggs?

2sheikhs said:
Blue Til Death said:
2sheikhs said:

Look at her now FFS!!

exhib0903.jpg

Jesus what a transformation...Bet your vag viper retreated up your arse when you saw that!!!!! bet she could suck a rugby ball through a drinking straw now though with them lungs!!!!! Be like the tongue in Stanley Mathews spare boots now down in badger alley!!!! Oh how the mighty fall eh!!!!

Agnetha Faltskog (Abba)
Alexandra Bastedo (The Champions)
Jenny Hanley (Magpie)
Diana Rigg (The Avengers)
Glynis Barber (Dempsey&Makepeace)

I used to like Jane Seymour too.

[bigimg]http://www.gotceleb.com/wp-content/uploads/celebrities/jane-seymour/black-white-photoshoot/Jane%20Seymour%20hot%20Photoshoot-04.jpg[/bigimg]

Unlike Jenny Hanley, she hasn't let herself go. I'd still slip her a length.

Jane%20Seymour-JWA-000160.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.