China crisis?

I was aware of that, but I thought it was just 3 foreigners from next season, also they have to play 2 U23 Chinese players.

I also think the government will put a brake on the stupid wages, as they want the Chinese football team to develop rapidly, the likes of Tevez on a retirement pension won't help that.
It's still 3+1, hadn't heard the rule about the u23s, doesn't really sound productive if it means they're undeservedly getting into teams tbh.

Interviewed by the club official broadcast, Tianjin Quanjian owner, Shu Yuhui, stated: “If the rule had been ‘4 +1’ as in the past, then we would have made a big investment this year, but now it seems to be changed to three. This situation has brought a change to our signing plans. The online reports about Costa, it’s true we’d like him, and we made an offer for Cavani and were deep in negotiations.

Mendes came to my home a few days ago, and we also had ideas about Costa, but in the process were ready to sign two players. The contracts were done, the price was good: they are Falcao and Raul Jimenez. We continue to wait and suffer, but at the end of the day we’ll get someone. We have targeted a lot of strikers, and made an offer for Benzema, but with this policy change, we are very helpless”.

Interviewed by the club official broadcast, Tianjin Quanjian owner, Shu Yuhui, stated: “If the rule had been ‘4 +1’ as in the past, then we would have made a big investment this year, but now it seems to be changed to three. This situation has brought a change to our signing plans. The online reports about Costa, it’s true we’d like him, and we made an offer for Cavani and were deep in negotiations.

Mendes came to my home a few days ago, and we also had ideas about Costa, but in the process were ready to sign two players. The contracts were done, the price was good: they are Falcao and Raul Jimenez. We continue to wait and suffer, but at the end of the day we’ll get someone. We have targeted a lot of strikers, and made an offer for Benzema, but with this policy change, we are very helpless”.

That would boost our CL hopes!

it is weird that they seem to only be going for Chelsea players.
Think most of this business is being done through Jorge Mendes (he has big interests over there), so that's where the link to Chelsea comes in. And if he's involved, you can be sure that something not entirely above board is going on in the background.

Anyone been watching the Chinese Super League - Thoughts on the standard of football and the attendances?

It seems to have gone quiet on the potty transfer fees, I did read that this is due to the tax the government put on buying players from abroad

Anyone been watching the Chinese Super League - Thoughts on the standard of football and the attendances?

It seems to have gone quiet on the potty transfer fees, I did read that this is due to the tax the government put on buying players from abroad

And probably the limit of foreign players allowed.

People need to be more careful getting it out of the dishwasher then

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.