Chinese Super League

balotelli's back pocket

Jackson Martinez 31m
Gervinho 13.5m
Ramires 25m
Toure offered 526,000 a week
Teixeira rumored to choose chin over liverpool 38m
What the bloody hell?

i just saw martinez deal this morning for 42 m euros WTF???? he started only 15 games for atletico and scored 2 goals and wasn't on small wages too.....a propper WTF it's happening with that league.....

It's government mandated from the very top.

The Chinese government wants to control the global game.

Don't forget, CFG got a big infusion of Chinese cash as did Atletico...

Whilst the Chinese economy has stalled ( dragging the worlds finance with it ) the country now seems to be on a fast track to embrace the world of football. With the recent investment from China in CFG watch this space.

Rene Mulensteen spoke about it last night on 5Live

China is a great country and if someone offered my 5x my wages to work there I would be off like a shot. That said, I can't see those players being there in 18 months, more for the sake of their international career than anything else

Well they can't spend it all on building a coal fired power station every week and making fake MINI's

I agree with the previous poster this will end up with players flying in - doing 12 months for the dosh - then leaving for the sake of their careers.

Christ, I pray one of them actually does come in for Yaya in the summer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.