Chinese Super League

as long as China's cities are ridden with toxic air... the best won't want to do there during their prime...

Yeah, that will be a major hurdle for them getting into the European Champions League...

my bad, i thought it affected for Fifa Cup World Cup. I'm guessing AFC has something like that in their rules, but i clearly wouldn't know

my bad, i thought it affected for Fifa Cup World Cup. I'm guessing AFC has something like that in their rules, but i clearly wouldn't know
The Asian federations each have their own incredibly complicated, mental rules, a bit like the MLS so I imagine it's bordering on impossible to put any particularly strict rules on their continental competitions. I'd be surprised if their CL has a FFP thing because it's bent as fuck and there are no big powers to get that sort of bullshit into the rules

People don't yet fully realise just what is happening with football in China. It's mind blowing. They want the best league, the best coaches, they expect to win the World Cup in the 2030s. And they'll stop at nothing. Plus, all the funding is there.

Having the best players, galacticos so to speak isn't going to do them any favours internationally though is it? Also the players they're signing are just flops/has beens from Europe

Having the best players, galacticos so to speak isn't going to do them any favours internationally though is it? Also the players they're signing are just flops/has beens from Europe

Signing well know, world class players will increase interest in the sport all the way down to grass roots which in turn should benefit their production of chinese talent hugely, in theory at least.

There are plenty of players still in their prime for whom football is just a means to pay the bills same as any other occupation, for somebody who's only concern is making as much money as possible, the draw of living in a beautiful country, only having to play at 50% intensity and make 5x the salary you could in Europe will be hard to turn down.

£75m bid for Oscar turned down !! No half measures these guys.

Could be an opportunity for a lucrative clear out £70M for Richard Wright, £80M for Willy....£100M for Fernando anyone?..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.