Chinese Super League

I am really suspicious about all this money being floated around Chinese football.
It's not that long ago there was no money to pay Drogba and Anelka's salary, where is it all coming from?

This is exactly what the mls should have done to grow. Mls is a big name now and have big name players- who are past their best.
They should have allowed clubs to go and sign some decent players in their prime.
Messi, neymar, tranny wouldn't go there but the next level or 2 down might and would hugely upgrade the level of the league.
I wonder if CFG has advised the Chinese in how to boost popularity in thier league?

Now Telegraph reporting about Oscar 75m bid.... We shouldn't sell Toure for less than 60m that case!!

I am really suspicious about all this money being floated around Chinese football.
It's not that long ago there was no money to pay Drogba and Anelka's salary, where is it all coming from?

These might explain a bit

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/chinese-su...-wayne-rooney-new-football-superpower-1541686

Awash with money from new TV deal from the same company that bought 13% of CFG - http://www.forbes.com/sites/janeho/...-soccer-league-broadcast-rights/#15696e3f6c51

Can we offer someone Toure?!

From reading online, he is already offered 30m a year after tax... He is going there I guess next season ... I just hope we sell him for, 50m or in that region :) considering the fees they are ready to pay for lesser players!

From reading online, he is already offered 30m a year after tax... He is going there I guess next season ... I just hope we sell him for, 50m or in that region :) considering the fees they are ready to pay for lesser players!
Let's hope it's for a wedge. I was resigned to getting £10,000,000 for an aging midfielder who can't take on a full central role. These developments have breathed new life into any potential deal.

Having the best players, galacticos so to speak isn't going to do them any favours internationally though is it? Also the players they're signing are just flops/has beens from Europe
They have to start somewhere mate. Can't go from nothing to the best overnight. Look at City. We couldn't go straight from Andy Cole to Aguero and De Bruyne. We had to get Adebayor and Bellamy first. They are making football compulsory in thousands of schools, but not just giving them a kick about. They're going to receive actual high-standard coaching from a young age. Huge investment in coaching, facilities, etc. They're playing the long game. It's extremely ambitious what they're doing! Ambition shared by City, which is why our Chinese link up is going to be incredible.

If Yaya is off we'd better have Pogba on the next flight in or we will have a huge hole in central midfield!
It's obvious the Chinese mean business.

Alex Teixeira will earn £192,000 week in China. Liverpool offered him £45,000

wow !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.