Chris Bailey

Soulboy, I wont be trawling through MEN articles to prove my point, the difference in tone and content of the pieces changed virtually overnight after ADUG took over. As for hughes doing Q&A - yeah I can see that happening ;)

Well we'll know soon anyway.

Can't help thinking that Craig Bellamy is on his way - don't think that he'll get a good reception from the crowd but again it's all 'ifs'

Can't believe that we're in this position anyway - remember the days when we were breaking the club transfer record by buying people like Jon Macken - now we can afford to change the whole 1st eleven mid season - can't get my head round it!

Soulboy said:
"No media outlet should have transfer details, that would be fucking dumb. My point was the MEN are no longer completely frozen out from the club."

You clearly know more than I do then.

It would be interesting if you could come up with any examples of this relationship between the MuEN and City... 'cos they know nothing of our incoming deals, or our outgoing deals, or ground development, or sometimes even where we've played our reserve matches!

When was the last time the paper had a Q&A session with the manager to enable him to give his views to the readership?

The point I was making is that if Chris Bailey doesn't know if RSC has a get out clause or not, and that he writes two different stories in the space of tbree days, then I'm not convinced he has that good a relationshiop with the club!

And organising Save our Sven campaigns might not have gone down too well at the club either!

I think you'll find the relationship between City and CB has improved and I'm not just speculating.

OB1 said:
Soulboy said:
"No media outlet should have transfer details, that would be fucking dumb. My point was the MEN are no longer completely frozen out from the club."

You clearly know more than I do then.

It would be interesting if you could come up with any examples of this relationship between the MuEN and City... 'cos they know nothing of our incoming deals, or our outgoing deals, or ground development, or sometimes even where we've played our reserve matches!

When was the last time the paper had a Q&A session with the manager to enable him to give his views to the readership?

The point I was making is that if Chris Bailey doesn't know if RSC has a get out clause or not, and that he writes two different stories in the space of tbree days, then I'm not convinced he has that good a relationshiop with the club!

And organising Save our Sven campaigns might not have gone down too well at the club either!

I think you'll find the relationship between City and CB has improved and I'm not just speculating.

All I'm asking for is some examples of this improved relationship!

I know that you have contacts, but do you have any evidence that CB is getting stories from the club. My experience is that they don't. And that's from the horses mouth!

Can you explain the get-out clause story then? Does RSC have one... or not? CB argues both points in the space of two days! Admit it, you'd expect better from a professional journalist would you not.

Oh, and Happy New Year OB1... maybe next year will finally be ours!!!

Soulboy said:
OB1 said:

All I'm asking for is some examples of this improved relationship!

I know that you have contacts, but do you have any evidence that CB is getting stories from the club. My experience is that they don't. And that's from the horses mouth!

Can you explain the get-out clause story then? Does RSC have one... or not? CB argues both points in the space of two days! Admit it, you'd expect better from a professional journalist would you not.

Oh, and Happy New Year OB1... maybe next year will finally be ours!!!

I only know what I heard awhile back from someone who knows CB that the relationship was improving; however, that doesn't mean it's wonderful and I wouldn't for one moment suggest that CB is the world's finest journo. I'd also admit his top six story didn't look very original. I do know that the ex-City player whose mobile number you've got is expecting some big signings. We'll just have to see though won't we.

All the best to you for the New Year too and yeah it's about time it happened for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.