Chris Moyles...

In a hannibal cannibal blood fest as jo whileys vegetarian protests get over ruled by the bloodthirsty majority. zane lowe is all painted up and speared. ediths up for the remains and mary anns biker mates howl with delight.

Cant stand him!

I ve been working over in Liverpool this week and and unfortunately they've had radio 1 on in the morning.
I just cant get my head round why the self proclaimed saviour of radio 1 is hugely popular?
He's an egotistical homophobic c#nt with a chip on his shoulder the size of Yorkshire. He just loves getting arse licked by his grovelling posse and the celebs seem to court him like hes the next big thing (pun intended).
He is so much in love with himself, despite the fact that he is a fat, talentless, loathsome piece of shit who receives great wedges of my licence money. His audience is massive, he has a rap pour with the celebs and I just cant see how he has got to where he is?
Am I missing something?
Whats your opinion?

Chris Moyles is a ...................

EastStandLower said:
Cant stand him!

I ve been working over in Liverpool this week and and unfortunately they've had radio 1 on in the morning.
I just cant get my head round why the self proclaimed saviour of radio 1 is hugely popular?
He's an egotistical homophobic c#nt with a chip on his shoulder the size of Yorkshire. He just loves getting arse licked by his grovelling posse and the celebs seem to court him like hes the next big thing (pun intended).
He is so much in love with himself, despite the fact that he is a fat, talentless, loathsome piece of shit who receives great wedges of my licence money. His audience is massive, he has a rap pour with the celebs and I just cant see how he has got to where he is?
Am I missing something?
Whats your opinion?

<a class="postlink" href="http://newportcity.blogspot.com/2009/01/chris-moyles-fat-overpaid-****-in-need.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://newportcity.blogspot.com/2009/01 ... -need.html</a>

EastStandLower said:
Cant stand him!

Am I missing something?
Whats your opinion?

Tit.

Chris Moyles is a tit.

About as funny as lepracy

I can't be the only one who wants to ask this question.

What the fuck is a "rap pour" ???

EastStandLower said:
stony said:
I can't be the only one who wants to ask this question.

What the fuck is a "rap pour" ???

Sorry "Rapport" as in being in sync with some one, on the same wavelength.

I know mate, I was being facetious ;-)

I hate the fat twat too. Worst fucking dj on radio wun.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.