Chris Smalling Banned From Hotel After Chelsea Game

The Fat el Hombre

So says the scum newspaper. Probably fuck all in it but a pleasant read nonetheless:

MAN UTD star Chris Smalling has been banned by a hotel after inviting drunken girls to a wild all-night party - immediately after a crushing defeat.
The Red Devils ace, 21, conceded the late penalty which clinched Chelsea's 2-1 win at Stamford Bridge on Tuesday

He then asked the girls to his swish London hotel and partied till 4.30am, racking up a £2,400 room service bill.

Lanky Smalling invited a bunch of pals and a bevy of beauties into his sumptuous £2,000-a-night suite.

And the dozen-strong group got stuck into a noisy, booze-fuelled bash during which a wardrobe was damaged and other guests disturbed.

It only ended at 4.30am yesterday after furious hotel bosses called a halt.

Smalling - praised for his maturity by Man U boss Sir Alex Ferguson - has now been banned from staying there.

He threw the bash in his seventh-floor suite, which had a state-of-the-art sound system that belted out pop songs. They ordered burgers and fries, accompanied by bottles of vodka, wine, beer and Amaretto liqueur.

Other guests complained to staff about booming music and shrieks of laughter.

A manager was astonished to find so many revellers in the room.

And several partygoers, not including ex-grammar schoolboy Smalling, were said to have hurled abuse when he asked them to hush.

With the boss ... Sir Alex Ferguson and Chris SmallingThe disturbance was such that Smalling later agreed to pay for the room of the guest who had made the most complaints.

A source said: "The suite was damaged but that wasn't the main concern. He was banned over the guests he brought back.

"These were not the sort of women who are welcome and some men were aggressive."

A Man U spokeswoman last night denied Smalling, who checked out yesterday afternoon, had thrown a party. But she admitted he had friends in his suite.

I won't hold it against him as to be quite honest, if I'd just handed Chelsea a win and taken three points from United I'd be in a partying mood.

Blue Smarties said:
I won't hold it against him as to be quite honest, if I'd just handed Chelsea a win and taken three points from United I'd be in a partying mood.

Haha, indeed!

Clubber said:
They ordered burgers and fries, accompanied by bottles of vodka, wine, beer and Amaretto liqueur.

Wonder what they thought he was upto ordering all this?

Bet smalling is gutted...............................

Shagging Rooneh LOL

i think calling him an "ace" is a little over the top... would have gone with "overrated fourth-stringer 8mill flop Smalling..." oh wait this is about a scum player, not one of ours, so i'm shocked it isn't "shrewdly-purchased future world cup winner Smalling"

UW33 said:
i think calling him an "ace" is a little over the top... would have gone with "overrated fourth-stringer 8mill flop Smalling..." oh wait this is about a scum player, not one of ours, so i'm shocked it isn't "shrewdly-purchased future world cup winner Smalling"

I wouldnt call him a flop. Hes been immense for them this season and easily their best buy in recent years. Hes not the finished article yet but could be a future centre half for England. I know he plays for them lot but you have to admit he looks like a top prospect.

The Fat el Hombre said:
So says the scum newspaper. Probably fuck all in it but a pleasant read nonetheless:

MAN UTD star Chris Smalling has been banned by a hotel after inviting drunken girls to a wild all-night party - immediately after a crushing defeat.
The Red Devils ace, 21, conceded the late penalty which clinched Chelsea's 2-1 win at Stamford Bridge on Tuesday

He then asked the girls to his swish London hotel and partied till 4.30am, racking up a £2,400 room service bill.

Lanky Smalling invited a bunch of pals and a bevy of beauties into his sumptuous £2,000-a-night suite.

And the dozen-strong group got stuck into a noisy, booze-fuelled bash during which a wardrobe was damaged and other guests disturbed.

It only ended at 4.30am yesterday after furious hotel bosses called a halt.

Smalling - praised for his maturity by Man U boss Sir Alex Ferguson - has now been banned from staying there.

He threw the bash in his seventh-floor suite, which had a state-of-the-art sound system that belted out pop songs. They ordered burgers and fries, accompanied by bottles of vodka, wine, beer and Amaretto liqueur.

Other guests complained to staff about booming music and shrieks of laughter.

A manager was astonished to find so many revellers in the room.

And several partygoers, not including ex-grammar schoolboy Smalling, were said to have hurled abuse when he asked them to hush.

With the boss ... Sir Alex Ferguson and Chris SmallingThe disturbance was such that Smalling later agreed to pay for the room of the guest who had made the most complaints.

A source said: "The suite was damaged but that wasn't the main concern. He was banned over the guests he brought back.

"These were not the sort of women who are welcome and some men were aggressive."

A Man U spokeswoman last night denied Smalling, who checked out yesterday afternoon, had thrown a party. But she admitted he had friends in his suite.

Only becomes a party when it reaches the level of the 'Christmas Party' CamelGob organised a couple of seasons back. Upto that point it's just 'a couple of quiet beers'!

I wasn't saying he won't come good I was just comparing what would have been said about us... and I don't think he'll be a worldbeater, more likely an average player. shows the direction they're headed IMO

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.