Christian Bale - stealth comic thread

mackenzie said:
guv said:
Hey, B'th and Sharon. Can I join in this thread?

Back in about ten minutes when I've sussed out what you are arguing about ;@)

I'm not arguing about anything. Just pointing out intentional belligerence when I see it. (Google it BT).

Night all. ;-)

I'm none the wiser!

Ha! I see I made the mistake of confusing BT and B'th again.... They won't like that.

I'm here for shits and giggles not argue with dubious internet warriors BT.

I havent insulted you and if I have by accident then I apologise from the bottom of my anus.

I'm really not worth all the attention, I'm blushing here.

Oh and I didnt call for your banning, I simply stated it'd be a positive step for this forum.

I was only banned once, for half an hour it wasnt serious.

BTâ„¢ said:
Trash me? Haha you have nothing chip boy!

But anyway, have you seen TDK yet?

I never have any chips when you're around, Big Boy...

As for TDK, as everyone's been saying, Ledger is absolutely worthy of an oscar. I can only equate his performance to Javier Bardem's 'Anton Chigurh' and he won a statue. Although he takes time to settle into Joker, he truly excels and brings him to life.

I will say that the franchise will certainly be that much poorer for Ledger's sad absence. And anyone else would have a hell of a time to even match the performance.

His best acting role, for me.

Bigga said:
BTâ„¢ said:

As for TDK, as everyone's been saying, Ledger is absolutely worthy of an oscar. I can only equate his performance to Javier Bardem's 'Anton Chigurh' and he won a statue. Although he takes time to settle into Joker, he truly excels and brings him to life.

I will say that the franchise will certainly be that much poorer for Ledger's sad absence. And anyone else would have a hell of a time to even match the performance.

He is superb in this role although his other roles have hardly got me excited (Brokeback Mountain joke please?)

I watched it this morning with a mate who never gets excited about much in life and he said that the film was amazing.

Bigga said:
BTâ„¢ said:

What's the word regarding the Joker now Ledger is gone?

Props to Eckhart aswel, seemed perfect for the role of Harvey Dent.

Knew he was gonna be awesome though after i saw him in 'Thank You For Smoking'.

The Blue Knight said:
Props to Eckhart aswel, seemed perfect for the role of Harvey Dent.

Knew he was gonna be awesome though after i saw him in 'Thank You For Smoking'.

Not picking a fight or an argument, but Eckhart was a better character before the 'Two Face' transformation. After that, it's like he didn't how to switch lanes properly.

IMO.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.