Christian Pulisic

Pokes28

Just because I want to chat about him some more and I have nobody to really discuss this stuff with in my normal daily life, I'm going to bump this up. Pulisic is really coming on and the hype will only increase. Getting a lot of time in Dortmund and just getting better and better. I'll say it again.. I'd prefer he stay at Dormund for another couple years at least, but if he leaves there, I want City in the bidding. The kid is as good as any 18 year old I've seen in a long time.

This is a great video talking about him growing up in PA and going to Germany to play for Dortmund and working his way up to the first team, then getting the call up for the USMNT. If you are a fan of his as I am, there isn't much new information, but it is done very well.

Good video that. Shame he clearly liked the Rags as a youngster but I agree with you that he should stay at Dortmund until at least 22 or so. That's still four years away

I am usually so lukewarm about the the U.S. men's team, but Pulisic is starting to change that. He plays beyond his years and it seems inevitable at this point he will become the greatest American talent ever. And unlike Donovan and Dempsey he will have a larger role to play in Europe.

Even last night when he didn't do much, you could see that Mexico was rolling to him which is what freed up the chances that others had. Mexico just wouldn't allow him to dictate the match but he still had an impact.

Clearly CP is the most promising US player ever. Dempsey, Donovan, Bradley all spent time in EPL, Bundesliga and Serie A, but none were every quite as good as CP has been. His father's insistence that as a youth he start playing futsal has really honed his ball skills. Now he just needs some help around him on the USMNT.

said at Christmas this is the best young player in the world and i have watched him , he does drift out of games frequently but every now and then he does something brilliant just like Messi. I do not think we will ever see him at city

Pulisic is good but I still rate BVB's Dembele as the best young player in the world. USMNT will be better in the long run when it's led by Pulisic and the trio at S04 among other foreign based Americans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.