Chrome issues

B B

blueinsa

Last few days the site seems to refresh itself for no reason and freeze for a few seconds before i get a white screen saying aww snap, problem loading page etc.

A manual refresh sorts it straight away but its a pain in the arse.

Anyone?

Im also having pop up issues constantly from this site even though i have pop up blocker off for Bluemoon, its stopping the pop up and constantly giving me a notification.

The site is http://bis.allinviews.com/aggregate

The pop up is a white page with the following on- Cannot GET /aggregate

Is this a rogue advert?

Ive cleared cache etc and history but its still happening.

@Ric

Im also having pop up issues constantly from this site even though i have pop up blocker off for Bluemoon, its stopping the pop up and constantly giving me a notification.

The site is http://bis.allinviews.com/aggregate

The pop up is a white page with the following on- Cannot GET /aggregate

Is this a rogue advert?

Ive cleared cache etc and history but its still happening.

@Ric

Sounds like you've got a virus mate. Have you run your anti-virus software?

Sounds like you've got a virus mate. Have you run your anti-virus software?

Ran full scan windows defender and nothing with up to date definitions.

I have malwarebytes anti root kit on and that's picked up nothing.

Firewall is on.

Laptop behaving spot on and all other sites normal except for this one.

Weird.

Ran full scan windows defender and nothing with up to date definitions.

I have malwarebytes anti root kit on and that's picked up nothing.

Firewall is on.

Laptop behaving spot on and all other sites normal except for this one.

Weird.

I'd try the following to rule out any browser hijacking:

It might be worth running these additional steps from the Malwarebytes site (these are for a specific hijacker but they work for all malware). Page down once and you'll see the links to the 5 steps which run different programs. Just work through them one by one. It uses AdwCleaner, Junkware Removal Tool, Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Free and HitmanPro (you can use the last just as a one off, so there's no need to install it). The 5th and last step shows how to reset various mainstream browsers to recommended settings easily since some malware can alter this.

In fact I'd recommend everybody to run the first 4 steps as a minimum monthly, it certainly won't hurt.

https://malwaretips.com/blogs/remove-tradeadexchange-com-popup

Ran the steps above and hey presto, shit found, deleted and problem solved.

You run anti virus software and root kit programs and think you're safe but it goes to show that despite that, crap finds its way on to your system.

Great little routine above that took little time to complete and would recommend to everyone.

Ran the steps above and hey presto, shit found, deleted and problem solved.

You run anti virus software and root kit programs and think you're safe but it goes to show that despite that, crap finds its way on to your system.

Great little routine above that took little time to complete and would recommend to everyone.
Out of interest do you know what found the problem and what it was?

Out of interest do you know what found the problem and what it was?

Steps 1 and 2 found issues within the registry and browser.

Hitman pro found nearly 182 issues, including superfish a problem that affected lenovo laptops and left them open to attack, something i thought id solved by using their own removal tool that was supposed to have fixed it!? The rest where all tracking issues within Chrome.

I also reset Chrome and got rid of the pop up blocker extension as i just didn't trust it to be honest and will still with adblock plus for now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.