chrome?

I've been using chrome for a couple of days and really like it. Not sure why people get heated up when discussing browsers but chrome loads faster than any other browser and the pages seem to be loading quicker. Although it is only beta it's been rock solid for me on the few sites that i use regularly plus it has a build in spell check

mrbelfry said:
I've been using chrome for a couple of days and really like it. Not sure why people get heated up when discussing browsers but chrome loads faster than any other browser and the pages seem to be loading quicker. Although it is only beta it's been rock solid for me on the few sites that i use regularly plus it has a build in spell check

yeah but can I ditch the most frequently used sites page? Mrs Kinky would shit a brick!

Kinky by name said:
mrbelfry said:

yeah but can I ditch the most frequently used sites page? Mrs Kinky would shit a brick!

Yeh there is an 'icognito' mode which means you can go wherever you want and it not be recorded anywhere! Google claim it is useful for 'shopping for surprise gifts' but we all know what it is really for ;-:

I've heard there's some major security flaws in chrome.

One which makes it really easy for other people to steal your personal information and one which basically allows Google to own your soul.

I.m using Firefox... just started using some really usefull add ons; great since i updated to FF3

mrbelfry said:

Thats probably the exact opposite to me. A lot of websites have taken really long to load, some have even frozen - and that was after using it for just an hour. I know this is only 'cos it is a beta version but i still think it is very bad.

The add-ons for Firefox is what makes it great. I would go spare with out Adblock.

And not having a drop down bar is just ludicrous. Chrome is still too raw and buggy at the moment.

IE7 frustrated me loads on my xp dell.
But its come built in on sony laptop vista and is flying now.

Chrome downloaded last night, it bloody flies!!!! Will definitley look at the full version. Pages load quicker than Firefox and IE7.

For those not techy Chrome is a new browser from Google thats in its test stages. Download it at the google.com homepage.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.