Chumps League Quarters

lionheart

We already know it will be Schalke v Manure, as they are bound to get the weakest team. A Tottenham v Inter milan re-match would be interesting. That leaves Chelsea v Barcelona and Real Madrid v Shakhtar Donesk, sorted.

lionheart said:
We already know it will be Schalke v Manure, as they are bound to get the weakest team.
The same thing they said in Valencia....
I hope it´s Schalke-Tottenham

lionheart said:
We already know it will be Schalke v Manure, as they are bound to get the weakest team. A Tottenham v Inter milan re-match would be interesting. That leaves Chelsea v Barcelona and Real Madrid v Shakhtar Donesk, sorted.
Nah - Got to be Chelsea v Real Madrid, Rags v Donetsk, Spurs v Barca & therefore Schalke v Inter

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Rags v Real Madrid.

Remember they love a good old romantic.

The Portuguese winker will be back.

Feel free to bump.

unfortunally the true romantic will be mourinho vs inter :|

Mancio said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Rags v Real Madrid.

Remember they love a good old romantic.

The Portuguese winker will be back.

Feel free to bump.

Well done to Inter last night. I wrote your team off after they lost the first leg. Hope you draw United and put them out. You'll certainly be very popular on here if that happens :-).

hgblue said:
Mancio said:

Well done to Inter last night. I wrote your team off after they lost the first leg. Hope you draw United and put them out. You'll certainly be very popular on here if that happens :-).

i too hope we get the rag mate ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.