Chumps League Quarters

Pigeonho said:
sibierski express said:
I also think Tottenham will go through. Madrid r way too open at the back and I feel spurs will exploit that.
Watch out, 'Mancio' will call you name like the nasty likkle man that he is.

I'll take the Real Vs Spuds bet

Real Madrid v Tottenham....Spurs have heart, but I think Real Madrid will have too much experience to loose this one. Would be a nice bet.

Chelsea v Manchester United....United I'd say. Not much in it. Anything to distract the two of them. Especially Chelsea.

Barcelona v Shakhtar Donetsk....Barca. Obviously.

Inter Milan v Schalke....Schalke have done incredibly well to get as far as they have. They're two shining stars have kept them going, they're incredible keeper, Neuer who is world class and captain at just 24 and Raul who has lead them from the front. They'll need them more now then ever and they'll need the rest of the team to step up just as much. But I'd fancy them. Worth putting a few euros on them.

Rahart said:
Real Madrid v Tottenham....Spurs have heart, but I think Real Madrid will have too much experience to loose this one. Would be a nice bet.

Chelsea v Manchester United....United I'd say. Not much in it. Anything to distract the two of them. Especially Chelsea.

Barcelona v Shakhtar Donetsk....Barca. Obviously.

Inter Milan v Schalke....Schalke have done incredibly well to get as far as they have. They're two shining stars have kept them going, they're incredible keeper, Neuer who is world class and captain at just 24 and Raul who has lead them from the front. They'll need them more now then ever and they'll need the rest of the team to step up just as much. But I'd fancy them. Worth putting a few euros on them.

you know how to thrown away your money mate , you really know..

Its a perfect draw from the standpoint that the rags and Chelsea are going to rip at each other like theres no tomorrow. If we use our loaf for once, we should be able to use this to our advantage in the race for 4th, 3rd, 2nd.....1st?

;)

Think Madrid will beat Spuds comfortably, Barca are going to have a much harder time than people will think and Inter should see off Schalke.

Mancio said:
this really say ALL about you.

just a question : why the hell dont you go on a cricket forum ???

Is this sarcasm?

You come across as a right twat. Seems you're still upset because your boyfriend Balotelli is a fuck up waiting to happen.

Why the hell dont you go on a inter forum?

I predict Real Madrid to beat Spurs, Chelsea to beat Man U, Inter to beat Schale and Barca to beat Shakthar.

Shakhtar is not an easy place to go though and Barcelona have never won away in Europe under Guardiola!

Another thing to bear in mind, ever since Arsenal have been in the CL, every team that has knocked Arsenal out have gone on to lose and be knocked out themselves in the very next round. Curse of the Arsenal? Can see Barca getting through but you never know, they're suffering with injuries and bad luck. Maybe just Maybe Jose could win it with a third club. If it was a Chelsea Vs Real Madrid final, that would really rub Abramovich's nose in it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.