Chumps League Quarters

I cannot wait for this Madrid v Spurs game. Spurs are going to be absolutely raped and then they'll fuck off with this me against the world attitude. They haven't actually played anyone that good yet (Inter are but had Benitez as manger and a huge injury list). Madrid and Barcelona are a different calibre to everyone they've played and it will be all over at the Bernabau. Don't forget not only is this a p-retty outstanding team but they have Mourinho as the manager. If that isn't enough to convince anyone they'll only be one winner then you're deluded.

marcspurs said:
It's funny how every single fan has completely dismissed Shakhtar....

They have actually beaten Barca in the Nou Camp in the CL..... 2 years ago..... They also have an incredible home record.... and put pay to Arsenal winning their group. And remember if Bendtner had been able to control a football, Barca would in all probability be out.

Whatever the rights and wrongs of Barca going out to Arsenal would have been... they were that close to going out....

As for my lot..... we got nothing to lose, no one expected us to get this far and thanks to you being in the FA Cup semi we have the week-end off after the 2nd leg at home to Real, whereas Real have the Classico v Barca 3 days after playing us.... in what is in all probability the title decider....

Title decider? Have you seen the La Liga table lol, it's practically decided already. Barcelona murdered Arsenal that night they had 0 chances, at least Barcelona gave it a go at Arsenal but Arsenal went to pieces at the Nou Camp, the well deserved winner went through.

Spurs are going to have big problems dealing with Madrid especially away, can see the tie put well to bed in the first leg, Mourinho has never lost in 9 years at home and Harry doesn't know what defending means nor will he have any major tactical plan to deal with Ronaldo and the rest.

Shaktar could be a problem for Barcelona but they know how to deal with away games, they were a slightly different side 2 years ago and any decent result will be i imagine finished off at the Nou Camp.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.