CIA Archive

At the risk of sounding a bore, if it was filmed in 35mm, it can be released in 4k; Star Wars: A New Hope is being released in 4k as apparently 35mm contains so much picture information it can be released in over 8k if/when the technology allows it
The lizards are far more technically advanced than we will ever know.

Aye it's any sharp object that's made into a knife I think (could be toothbrush). I'm pretty sure it's that people sometimes call others in that context though - I guess due to the comparable concealed nature? Unless I've crossed my wires here (I've had a long day) - someone placed within a group of people to act as one of them whilst spouting either a different narrative or disinformation to aid the other side is what I was getting at/joking about.
You're thinking of shill I reckon

Aye it's any sharp object that's made into a knife I think (could be toothbrush). I'm pretty sure it's that people sometimes call others in that context though - I guess due to the comparable concealed nature? Unless I've crossed my wires here (I've had a long day) - someone placed within a group of people to act as one of them whilst spouting either a different narrative or disinformation to aid the other side is what I was getting at/joking about.
Shill. And the toothbrush sharpened is a shank.

Aliens was an agreed ruse to protect rednecks who loved a good bumming in the woods.

After lengthy legal battles the CIA has been forced to disclose 800k documents 25 years old or more. Plenty of UFO stuff and loads more. They will have cut out anything really important i would have thought legal or not but there will still be a few juicy bits in all that data.

https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/collection/crest-25-year-program-archive

I am currently reading some stuff on Cuba, pretty cool really.

https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP78T04563A001600010045-1.pdf

Nothing to see here....................

Ha yes that's definitely what's called for! I hate when you can't find the word your looking for and have to opt for a dopey alternative to do the job - it was in there somewhere :)
It's a conspiracy- the CIA are flying a drone over yer gaff fitted with a gigantic muslamic ray gun which is pointing at your head, frying your brain with beta waves, as they know you're on here searching for answers, seeking the truth regarding what JFK had for his brekkie in Dallas before someone scrambled his head.
Night, night bud :-) zzzzz

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.