Citeh?

gaudinhos stolen car said:
Who decided to take the piss out of our accent? And who decided it was an insult? The joke is Terry Christian saying "Uni'ed". Rag twat.

To be honest I dont find it insulting..its how Mancs pronounce it... dont see a problem..

But most rags pronounce United "yooniyted" so Terry fuckwit Christian is in the minority.

samharris said:
To be honest I dont find it insulting..its how Mancs pronounce it... dont see a problem..

But most rags pronounce United "yooniyted" so Terry fuckwit Christian is in the minority.

Most united fans pronounce united as 'ユナイテッド' so citeh aint that bad.

It's pissing me off, it doesn't even mean anything. Chelsea 2-0 for me today. Does anyone know when we will be playing Portsmouth considering the call off yesterday?

No, but if Portsmouth get knocked out of the F.A cup, then carnt the game be moved to that weekend, with all the F.A cup matches?

samharris said:
Who decided to take the piss out of our accent? And who decided it was an insult? The joke is Terry Christian saying "Uni'ed". Rag twat.

Agree Sam..

shouldnt it be CITI..

I`m from salford and have never heard anyone call us citeh... emphasis on the EH ....

I believe disney fans from around the southern counties think it is an insult . crack on. thats what i say.

Irlamblue said:
shouldnt it be CITI..

I`m from salford and have never heard anyone call us citeh... emphasis on the EH ....

I believe disney fans from around the southern counties think it is an insult . crack on. thats what i say.

That's how I pronounce it too, I think it's a regional thing within Gtr Manc, tend to hear "Citeh" more in the Tameside/East Manc areas in my experience.

samharris said:

Haha very true

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.