Citeh

On a related note, we were heading home via Euston yesterday evening when a train comes in from Manchester and disgorged a load of cockney rags into the station to be greeted by several hundred City fans in the concourse heading the other way - confirming every prejudice about the relative fan demographics.

They got dogs abuse as they scuttled away to the tube.

I was queuing at Burger King when they all came onto the concourse. Timing couldn't been better - "We support our local team". "Mind The Gap"

We had a few scoops around Euston and ended up in Mabels - few Arsenal but mostly City. Then spotted an absolute gem - muppet with a Rag shirt on. Was a little surprised he didn't get any abuse.

Been a thing for a while with some blues like refering to ourselves as berts.

I am manc and pronouce word in a manc way citeh, watoh, tweteh, hospical etc

Yet for years rags took the piss out of the manc accent the fucking out of town idiots.

I'm a bert and I love Citeh.

the rags I know hate that we use such words for us, as they have fuck all to say, bar empty seats now.

Last edited:
Down here they have latched on to the Citeh thing, but they can't even pronounce that properly. They don't seem to get that the true manchester accent makes the y in City into a short sound like i in 'pip'. Down here they make the 'eh' in Citeh sound like 'pep'

Mind you, none of the Arsenal fans who call us Citeh have shown their faces today so far even though its my first day back after half term. Funny, that.

On a related note, we were heading home via Euston yesterday evening when a train comes in from Manchester and disgorged a load of cockney rags into the station to be greeted by several hundred City fans in the concourse heading the other way - confirming every prejudice about the relative fan demographics.

They got dogs abuse as they scuttled away to the tube.
Was that about 8.00?

Been a thing for a while with some blues like refering to ourselves as berts.

I am manc and pronouce word in a manc way citeh, watoh, tweteh, hospical etc

Yet for years rags took the piss out of the manc accent the fucking out of town idiots.

I'm a bert and I love Citeh.

the rags I know hate that we use such words for us, as tgey have fuck all to say, bar empty seats now.
That and they've become middle Eastern politics experts in the last 6 months as well

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.