Citeh

"I was waiting at the bus stop for the 105"

So was I recently, then I found it has disappeared and been renumbered the 103 along with the 102 which GM Buses got rid of about 20 years ago, sorry TWETTEH years ago.
The 104 has also gone (Which used to be an express service in the 90's) as has the 108 and 109 which went Wivinshawwww ozpitul.

Am I some sort of trainspotting wankoh to recall these details?
Fuck haha. Is this the one that has "commin dowm manny for a burgoh and a fantoh" not heard that since school xD
Are you right or what?

Does anyone do the Citeh sticker on a t-shirt?
Can't say I ever took it as anything other than an affectionate jibe, and use it myself...

Can't say I ever took it as anything other than an affectionate jibe, and use it myself...

Ask city on tour on twitter, Im sure they'd sort it for you.

They've made a few flags for people as well so don't see why not.

There’s one on Ebay but it’s supposedly for Leicester City (??) If u type in Citeh in the search bar it comes up.

"I was waiting at the bus stop for the 105"

So was I recently, then I found it has disappeared and been renumbered the 103 along with the 102 which GM Buses got rid of about 20 years ago, sorry TWETTEH years ago.
The 104 has also gone (Which used to be an express service in the 90's) as has the 108 and 109 which went Wivinshawwww ozpitul.

Am I some sort of trainspotting wankoh to recall these details?

Are you right or what?
lol, thank you for confirmation sir xD

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.