Citizens away match screening @ Legends Lounge

With the tickets being free this looks to be something different, the ones iv had emails for included meals and drinks for a cost that I felt wasn’t good value , obviously this is free and good value, unless you want to have a drink and food then I’m guessing it will be stadium pricing if not more; which in my opinion wouldn’t be good value.. very good of the club to do it for free along with all the other stuff they put on which iv used in the past like training days for me lad and the weekend football camp in the academy, I imagine the club might not even cover there costs to run it.

I do wonder how they get to braudcast the game and how they get around the 3pm Saturday rule about showing games, can’t see them using a WiFi dodgy stream

Been to a few of these, the steam is from the BBC IIRC, the last one was Palace when Ihenacho came on last minute and scored just as the stream failed for the numerous time and we missed the sub and the goal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.