Citizens away match screening @ Legends Lounge

I keep hearing that the game keeps being interrupted and its not a great watch? Is this true? I'm only going as I presumed it would be great quality. I could just pop to the pub next door if the quality isn't gona be good.
It has it's moments but overall its good.
In one of the suites over looking the ground so nice place to sit/eat/drink.

I keep hearing that the game keeps being interrupted and its not a great watch? Is this true? I'm only going as I presumed it would be great quality. I could just pop to the pub next door if the quality isn't gona be good.

been to tg eprevious ones, and yes the first time it was a bit ropey, but after the next showings were fine.

That sounds more positive then.
Is it on multiple TVs or 1 big screen?

multiple tv's about 60cm apart so plenty to watch on , its the legends lounge, a bar at either end and a hot/cold buffet at the back with hot drinks stations.

been an aright do though the beers still a crappy choice

As someone living 2000 miles away I can only look on this with green green eyes. Many times I am gobsmacked at the things our magnificent club does. Fantastic.

Thank you also to Grimsby in post 18. PMSL

It’s got to be better than listening to Fred Despair on radio manchester

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.