Citizens membership ideas

It should always have been free to join for a standard membership, to get kids, teenagers and newcomers into the City family. Then if adults want priority on tickets or executive or the fancy dan restaurant bookings, then they can choose, if they want, to pay for a premium subscription.

I mean, it was like £30 to register your baby. What the **** can a baby do with it? It was just mugging off decades long City fans with kids.

I had it for a year, i cant get to games with my disability, so didnt need it for tickets. Did it to feel part of the City family and didn't get anything out of it apart from a scarf. Cancelled it after a year and unless it seriously enhances to a membership club kind of thing, not a 'Fan Tax', i wont be using it again.

It should always have been free to join for a standard membership, to get kids, teenagers and newcomers into the City family. Then if adults want priority on tickets or executive or the fancy dan restaurant bookings, then they can choose, if they want, to pay for a premium subscription.

I mean, it was like £30 to register your baby. What the **** can a baby do with it? It was just mugging off decades long City fans with kids.

I had it for a year, i cant get to games with my disability, so didnt need it for tickets. Did it to feel part of the City family and didn't get anything out of it apart from a scarf. Cancelled it after a year and unless it seriously enhances to a membership club kind of thing, not a 'Fan Tax', i wont be using it again.
It is free for a standard membership, my daughter has one as I have said , she has a number but no card she can buy tickets after the cityzen priority period. My son and me go for the priority and discount.

I'm a Cityzen (awful bloody name, by the way) and it's a bit of a piss take to have to shell out £25 upfront each year, just for the right to buy tickets. Most of the glamour games, where tickets probably wouldn't get as far as open sale, are generally moved to sunday or monday, which rules me out as that would mean taking time off work to attend (1 or 2 days), and that becomes too expensive to justify. Therefore, the games I've been able to get to this season (Bournemouth and Hull), I could probably have brought them on open sale. What about if the club refunded a fiver off every game you attend, up until they've refunded you the £25?

It is free for a standard membership, my daughter has one as I have said , she has a number but no card she can buy tickets after the cityzen priority period. My son and me go for the priority and discount.

was it free for the first year it started of have they already changed after the start? I saw it when i did mine and it charged for a baby and they got a baby-gro and remember thinking whats a baby getting on its own membership beyond that?

I'm a Cityzen (awful bloody name, by the way) and it's a bit of a piss take to have to shell out £25 upfront each year, just for the right to buy tickets. Most of the glamour games, where tickets probably wouldn't get as far as open sale, are generally moved to sunday or monday, which rules me out as that would mean taking time off work to attend (1 or 2 days), and that becomes too expensive to justify. Therefore, the games I've been able to get to this season (Bournemouth and Hull), I could probably have brought them on open sale. What about if the club refunded a fiver off every game you attend, up until they've refunded you the £25?

Sorry!! :{

Its £30 isnt it and they do give £5 discount every game, when you log in the price you see is £5 less than the general non cityzen price. You can buy tickets without being a cityzen , is this a secret only I seem to know , seems to be, you can get a member number for no cost and buy tickets.

was it free for the first year it started of have they already changed after the start? I saw it when i did mine and it charged for a baby and they got a baby-gro and remember thinking whats a baby getting on its own membership beyond that?
Not sure it was ever free. IIRC, when it ws the "citycard", it was a tenner for the basic card and if you wanted to add "priority" status to it (for buying tickets before non priority cardholders, presumably) it was an extra £10 or £15.

Not sure why you're sorry, to be honest. Did you come up with that "Cityzen" name?

My daughters 21 not sure were the babys come into it. She just has a member number and has a previous buying history so can get tickets when she wants after the cityzen priority. She never had a card and just gets paper tickets.

Its £30 isnt it and they do give £5 discount every game, when you log in the price you see is £5 less than the general non cityzen price. You can buy tickets without being a cityzen , is this a secret only I seem to know , seems to be, you can get a member number for no cost and buy tickets.
Wasn't aware of the rebate system. I stand corrected. I can't afford to get over to enough games to get that £30 back, so it's still costing me anyway.

Jesus wept, if today's City Voice thing about the 'Fan Band' is anything to go off, they are losing touch even further.

Not sure why you're sorry, to be honest. Did you come up with that "Cityzen" name?

not for what is now. i did a kitcreator for people here back in 2009 and added 'bluemoon' ' etihad' 'umbro' 'Cityzen' logo's and the City badge. It was made up but was done to act like a City fan religion 'City Zen' to show they were fan creations.

City3.jpg

Someone did ask if the Cityzen thing was something real, cant remember who and said it was just a fan religion concept. Then a few years later ....

so i feel responsible for it, sorry. Probably just a co-incidence, but knowing my luck...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.