Citizens membership ideas

Li
Wasn't aware of the rebate system. I stand corrected. I can't afford to get over to enough games to get that £30 back, so it's still costing me anyway.
Like you say if you cant make the games or need priority for the derby you dont need a card and as long as you have you member number you can still buy tickets obviously without the discount nearly all the other games go on sale to those with previous buying history.

not for what is now. i did a kitcreator for people here back in 2009 and added 'bluemoon' ' etihad' 'umbro' 'Cityzen' logo's and the City badge. It was made up but was done to act like a City fan religion 'City Zen' to show they were fan creations.

City3.jpg

Someone did ask if the Cityzen thing was something real, cant remember who and said it was just a fan religion concept. Then a few years later ....

so i feel responsible for it, sorry. Probably just a co-incidence, but knowing my luck...
Is there a mod in the house? This shyster wants banning.

;-)

Loved your various kit designs down the years. Why couldn't Nike or Umbro do something similar?

i do need banning .. look, more evidence from 2011 to add fuel to the flames ...

C99MzxXWsAAUYWI.jpg

C99MxTkXYAEntj1.jpg

in my defence they were only wallpapers done out of boredom .... :{

Citizen card pays for itself after 6 games. Plus 10% off City Store items. Come on guys get real. As for awful name... it is obvious that some 'fans' are unaware that this is City's official nick name.

Citizen card pays for itself after 6 games. Plus 10% off City Store items. Come on guys get real. As for awful name... it is obvious that some 'fans' are unaware that this is City's official nick name.

It's not Citizen card, it's Cityzen. That is not our official nickname. I don't think most who are annoyed with the name would be if it was Citizen

I would reduce the membership to a tenner. People take the piss when things are. As JRB said, we don't need the money so bin the £30

Part of the reason the growth in our support appears have stalled is because we have been drawn away for so many Cup games in a row. The weekend cup matches were bringing in loads of extra fans up until a couple of seasons ago (some of whom are our extra season card holders. Affordable prices certainly helped with the Cup games.

I would reduce the membership to a tenner. People take the piss when things are. As JRB said, we don't need the money so bin the £30

Part of the reason the growth in our support appears have stalled is because we have been drawn away for so many Cup games in a row. The weekend cup matches were bringing in loads of extra fans up until a couple of seasons ago (some of whom are our extra season card holders. Affordable prices certainly helped with the Cup games.

do you get cheaper tickets being part of Cityzens, or is it thst you have to be a Cityzen to get tickets?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.