City 10 Huddersfield 1

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by chaddblue, 7 Nov 2017.

1. Newtoncc

Newtoncc

Thing that i remember most(apart from the 10 goals) was when Malcolm Mac was interviewed after game and the interviewer was this is mpst embarrassing moment in football and he responded like it had never crossed his mind until asked. Still have ticket as was in the North Stand with plenty of room to jump about i remember.

I also seem to remember the FA cup draw was made on way home and we drew Huddersfield away, although my memory may be playing tricks , we definitely played them and went to all 3 games in that too!

2. Stiff Little Wingers

Stiff Little Wingers

Remember, remember member,
    remember, remember, member,
    remember, remember member
    Then
    When
    City scored 10

3. i kne albert davy

i kne albert davy

Your memory definitely playing tricks mate 2nd round wasn't played till first week in December. I was one of the 18 thousand or so there that day in a lot younger guise,wonder if there's any chance my points could be added wouldn't have been sweating for Huddersfield this time around.

4. prestonibbo_mcfc

prestonibbo_mcfc

Remember it well, for all the wrong reasons. Didn't miss many games that season, but the lads i travelled up with couldn't make it
    and i didn't fancy the drive on my own. So i went for a hair cut (had some then) later that afternoon. The barber was an Italian rag.
    Was a decent lad though and we was chatting football. I was explaining to him that we were going to give someone a tanking,
    upon a voice from the waiting customers said "It looks like today, you're 7 - 0 up". Amazed and at the same time dejected, when i saw the final score.

5. Corky

Corky

The draw was Monday dinner time too.

6. jimharri

jimharri

Occasional idiot
    Seeing as I got my ticket last week, a repeat on the final day would be "super, smashing, great".

7. Three_Hat-tricks

Three_Hat-tricks

Probably my all-time favourite City game. it gave me my username after all :)

8. jimharri

jimharri

Occasional idiot
    Who actually got the matchball that day; Adcock, Stewart or White?

9. Three_Hat-tricks

Three_Hat-tricks

No idea. I remember them joking in the post-match interview: "I think they're going to give us three balls..............each."

10. gordondaviesmoustache

gordondaviesmoustache

That's right, man; I got in
    I can't believe we're the same age. I look so much younger than you!