City 2-1 title favourites

Marvin

Utd 10/3, Chelsea 7/2 and Spurs 7/1

Source: Paddy Power

Early result of Transfer business / rumours. Not bad considering as we were a long way behind Chelsea and Spurs.

Only trouble with all this is that there really will be title expectations next season. Very minimum we should espect is a title challenge.

Early result of Transfer business / rumours. Not bad considering as we were a long way behind Chelsea and Spurs.

Only trouble with all this is that there really will be title expectations next season. Very minimum we should espect is a title challenge.
I thought we were title favourites also,this time last year.

Spurs are shit at Wembley, Chelsea are just shit , the rags are fucking dog shit, that leaves gods own club come on CITY. Fucking hell football seasons only just finished and I need it back in my life so much , roll on August.

Can't be right. Where's Liverpool? It's their year, don't ya know!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.