City 2-1 title favourites

Unlucky? Cheated against Spurs,Chels,arguably neverton away with THAT penalty that was conveniently missed,same against Leicester away,along with destroying Neverton at home,Boro and southampton but not being able to convert, oh and the milner pen at home amongst plenty more during the 90mins of a game,decisions etc,we imho were by far the best team in the division...next season we will seriously rip teams to pieces and if we can actually convert our chances we will demolish teams,crush them.
I agree with you pal. A first season of transition for Pep having elder players in his squad to play and bemusing decisions from referees but he is now acquiring hungry, young players at his wont in their place and full sessions pre season to attain Pep's mantra of focused football, we are going to negate negative refereeing decisions against us purely through the brilliance of our play.

We were title favorites last year, weren't we? So no. I like the "when they aren't looking" vibe.

I agree with you pal. A first season of transition for Pep having elder players in his squad to play and bemusing decisions from referees but he is now acquiring hungry, young players at his wont in their place and full sessions pre season to attain Pep's mantra of focused football, we are going to negate negative refereeing decisions against us purely through the brilliance of our play.

New young players have to acclimate.......remember Dave,Leroy,Razza.
We should be good enough,but we won 10 on the trot this season,won nowt & were 15 points behind the chavs.

Irrespective of what transpires during the transfer window, Chelsea should be the outstanding favourites for the title. Both Chelsea and Tottenham were markedly superior to us last season.

I would be surprised if many neutrals considered 2/1 to be good value for us to win the league.

Since our last title win in 2013/2014, our record has been as follows:

2014/15 - 2nd (8 points behind the winners, Chelsea)
2015/16 - 4th (15 points points behind the winners, Leicester)
2016/17 - 3rd (15 points behind the winners, Chelsea)

We were grossly underpriced last season and the bookmakers have made the same mistake again this year.

Anyone know the odds for us going unbeaten all season in the league (I'm optimistic)

I think we went odds on the last two seasons after 5 wins on the bounce at the start, criminal when you think we then went on to finish 4th and 3rd, 15 points behind the winners.

We were grossly underpriced last season and the bookmakers have made the same mistake again this year.
It's not really a mistake by the bookies unless someone else is overpriced and they are taking a lot of money on them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.