City 2-1 title favourites

I know it's sacrilegious but may be worth a small bet on United (as well as City) just to soften the blow on the off chance they pull off a Leicester City.

It's ours then.....
Chelsea wont do it 2 times on the bounce, not many clubs do...and are commited inEurope
THFC wont have the spending clout etc etc and are commited in Europe
AFC will implode around christmas as per usual and will have sold thier good players to us as per usual
untied are shit and are commited in Europe, the real Europe.
Pep's got his first season out of the way and will have his feet under the table.

Transfers looking good so far. We still need the best DM that money can buy though.

New young players have to acclimate.......remember Dave,Leroy,Razza.
We should be good enough,but we won 10 on the trot this season,won nowt & were 15 points behind the chavs.
All relevant stone cold facts. But do you not think with the players you've mentioned performing well now, our gifted older guard like Dave and Ya Ya performing better plus new eager to please new additions, next season augers better than the last?

I'd rather they not give us good odds, when we are expected to win all they(the media, pundits and the like) seem to do is gloss over the good and find something to criticise... like how poor the other team was for example.

I'd rather they not give us good odds, when we are expected to win all they(the media, pundits and the like) seem to do is gloss over the good and find something to criticise... like how poor the other team was for example.
Au naturale. Fuck em. Stuff it down their teeth. The media don't like it, that's their problem. I'm looking forward with optimism for next season.

Last edited:
I'm extremely impressed by our actions so far in this window - we're pursing players who fit Pep's style of play, who fill much needed gaps in our defense and once the window is complete, will improve depth so that we have high quality players as backup. Moreover, we're moving quickly, beating competition to our signings, bringing in players early and giving Pep a full off-season with his squad to train them.

So it's not surprising to me to see the we're favored to win the title next year. That said, our league has top managers in all 6 contending squads (perhaps Arsenal the exception). Next season is likely to be extremely competitive at the top.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.