City Academy V Nike Academy 09/05 1400hrs

Discussion in 'EDS and Academy Forum' started by FantasyIreland, 9 May 2017.

1. ColinLee

ColinLee

Not to mention that the ban is for players who are already registered with PL & EFL teams and of course all of these players are free agents. Other than that he's bang on...

2. ColinLee

ColinLee

Are you there FI? Does there appear to be a lot of scouts around?

3. FantasyIreland

FantasyIreland

I'm not Colin unfortunately,just going off social media reports.I know @twosips and one or two others.....are there though.

4. FantasyIreland

FantasyIreland

FT 7-1

Fairly predictable result i would imagine considering the Nike team was predominantly made up of players who havent made it elsewhere.

5. Nelly's Left Foot

Nelly's Left Foot

Non event of a game. Had we really gone for it double figures should have been easy enough.

6. foggy1974

foggy1974

production operative
    they are unsigned so wouldnt be a problem. its only English players attached to a club, so basically a pretty watery charge. We could still tap them up and wait til there contract runs out.

7. twosips

twosips

It was a non-event really. A preseason friendly, at the end of the season. The Nike Academy is made up of a bunch of released players from all over the world, and you could tell. They clearly tried but had no real team cohesion and were a vast level below City. It was a stroll in the sun and could have easily been double figures if City had gone for it.