City amongst nine "super-clubs" according to UEFA report

Let me guess. If your ground is within 10 miles of another club that has a debt of over 50% of its turnover, you have to deduct that debt from your revenue.
In that case we should get the Sheikh to loan us a couple of billion in cash. Just for cashflow purposes.

Yeah but Chelsea do dodgy deals don't they. Ozil wasn't wanted by anyone, he was offloaded from Real
Chelsea do dodgy deals?? Do they? That's news to me, never heard that accusation before. Can you elaborate for me, or give me an example or two, ta.

Chelsea do dodgy deals?? Do they? That's news to me, never heard that accusation before. Can you elaborate for me, or give me an example or two, ta.

If you want answers then do the detective work yourself Kojak.

Chelsea do dodgy deals?? Do they? That's news to me, never heard that accusation before. Can you elaborate for me, or give me an example or two, ta.[/QUO

Perhaps you just have a " selective memory " ?

What is being referred to are probably deals like David Luiz back and forth to PSG with net profit for Chelsea as well as Ramirez and Oscar for huge sums to China. These type of deals appear to happen conveniently when Chelsea need money to pass FFP and seem to be so lucrative that they have a certain smell. It could off course also just be that Chelsea are geniuses in the transfer business ...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.