City are in talks about a record shirt sponsorship deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

twinkletoes

The Daily Mail says City hope to clinch a club record shirt sponsorship deal with Middle East airline Etihad when their £2.3million-a-year deal with travel company Thomas Cook runs out at the end of the season.

It is rumoured to be the biggest sponsorship in Premiership history. So I don't think Etihad will be happy for us to buy the likes of RSC, Bridge and Diarra. They will want high profile players like Cambiasso, Kaka and Villa.

havelocke said:
Eh>? Nothing is being 'transferred'...its a new sponsorship deal to replace the Thomas Cook one.

wrong forum in my humble opinion....

money into the clubs account?
and the second half is about players and transfers

twinkletoes said:
The Daily Mail says City hope to clinch a club record shirt sponsorship deal with Middle East airline Etihad when their £2.3million-a-year deal with travel company Thomas Cook runs out at the end of the season.

It is rumoured to be the biggest sponsorship in Premiership history. So I don't think Etihad will be happy for us to buy the likes of RSC, Bridge and Diarra. They will want high profile players like Cambiasso, Kaka and Villa.

U need to understand how to build a club. You can't just go out and put 11 world stars together and expect everything. You need to build the squad up with better players than we have so we can make progress. Chelsea did it with Glen Johnson,Joe cole etc etc.

RSC and Diarra would be better than Fernandes and Benjani no doubt.

tommcfc said:
havelocke said:
Eh>? Nothing is being 'transferred'...its a new sponsorship deal to replace the Thomas Cook one.

wrong forum in my humble opinion....

money into the clubs account? Does that mean we should include threads re crap service at the bar, cold chips etc? Thats money into the clubs account as well. *sigh*

The second half of the post wasnt a transfer rumour, just a comment regarding the calibre of players the sponsors
would like to see...

havelocke said:
tommcfc said:

money into the clubs account? Does that mean we should include threads re crap service at the bar, cold chips etc? Thats money into the clubs account as well. *sigh*

The second half of the post wasnt a transfer rumour, just a comment regarding the calibre of players the sponsors
would like to see...

lol
wasn't trying to argue the first part was just me being stupid guess i should have made that clearer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.